Archived Topic

Mr. Irrelevant

by BigCougsFan · 5/3/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Mr. Irrelevant, Tarzan, Tim, whatever you want to call him.



http://www.mormontimes.com/people_news/sports/?id=14673



I hope he can make a career in the NFL. Sounds like a good man. Too bad he's going against the grain by competing for a roster spot on the Detriot Lions. Does anyone last on their roster???
P
ProV1
I think the Mr Irrelevant tag is lame. As if the guy drafted right before him is more relevant.
Y
YBrit
I don't know about his talent level, but it's easy to see why he didn't go to BYU.
S
scott715
If he went to BYU, he would not have played behind Pitta and George.
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Great read. I'm excited for the kid. And while it sucks that he's on the Lions, at least he's wearing generally the correct color now! :)
Advertisement
M
Mars
YBrit wrote:
I don't know about his talent level, but it's easy to see why he didn't go to BYU.

True- he's only 5'10". :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.