Archived Topic

Draft Picks by NCAA Conference

by snoscythe · 4/25/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Southeastern 49

Big Ten 33

Atlantic Coast 31

Big 12 30

Pacific-10 28

Big East 18

Mountain West 13

Sun Belt 7

Conference USA 7

Colonial Athletic Association 5

Mid-American 5

Western Athletic 5

Independents 4

Big Sky 3

Missouri Valley 3

Ohio Valley 2

Lonestar 2

Southern 2

GLIAC 1

Ivy League 1

Mid-Eastern Athletic 1

Patriot League 1

Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference 1

SIAC 1

Southland 1
S
scott715
The question is who were they from the MWC? We know of 7 from BYU and Utah.
C
Cougarfan87
Jerry Hughes-TCU

Marshall Newhouse--TCU

Shelley Smith--Colorado State

Erik Cook--New Mexico



That's just who I saw as I was glancing at the draft.



And by preseason I will have forgotten who got drafted where until I see them playing in a preseason game.
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
Sun Belt 7

Colonial Athletic Association 5

Western Athletic 5

:lol:
C
cougarsunited
SEE? the MWC is not better than the Big East and shouldn't get an auto-bid. I bet ya that kinda idiotic reasoning is making its rounds somewhere within these BCS retard circles.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Mars wrote:
Sun Belt 7

Colonial Athletic Association 5

Western Athletic 5

:lol:


What on earth is the Colonial Athletic Association? Is Paul Revere suiting up?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.