H
HoosierCougarSon of wife's pal added me as a Facebook friend. He is a FB fan of BYU and :utard:. "How can this be?", I asked myself. Then I remembered that his Dad is a :utard: (it's a house divided).
When I looked at the two pages, I was not at all surprised to see that the Y page asks all fans to stand and be counted: "Rise and Shout, the COUGARS ARE OUT!!!". The :utard: page has 2 places to vote: "Gooooo :utard:s" and "BYU SUCKS!"
The tallies? On the :utard: page BYU SUCKS is winning >2:1 (38,941 fans to 17,212 fans)
There really are so few true :utard: fans, mostly BYU HATERS. And it is Facebook Official! :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I looked at the two pages, I was not at all surprised to see that the Y page asks all fans to stand and be counted: "Rise and Shout, the COUGARS ARE OUT!!!". The :utard: page has 2 places to vote: "Gooooo :utard:s" and "BYU SUCKS!"
The tallies? On the :utard: page BYU SUCKS is winning >2:1 (38,941 fans to 17,212 fans)
There really are so few true :utard: fans, mostly BYU HATERS. And it is Facebook Official! :lol: :lol: :lol:

