M
MarsWinners (Agree or Disagree)
Male Athlete of the Year: Jimmer Fredette (hard to disagree, but I probably would have given it to a senior from the football team like Max Hall... Harvey Unga will be hard to beat next year)
Male Crowd Pleaser: Jimmer Fredette (good choice, though I probaby would have gone with Dennis Pitta)
Performance of the Year: Jimmer Fredette @ Arizona (very hard to disagree with this)
Male Spirit of Sport Award: Lamont Morgan Jr. (senior Scott Johnson would have been my choice, but maybe I'm football-centric...)
Men's Team of the Year: Basketball (I would have gone with Football, just barely)
Male Rookie of the Year: Tyler Haws (good choice... Who would be 3rd behind Brandon Davies, punter Riley Stephensen? And could it be Jake Heaps over Kyle Collinsworth next year?)
The play of the year: Max Hall to Andrew George vs. Utah (hands down! Though Jimmer's 3 against Florida in double-OT was sweet as well)
Outstanding Senior: Matt Bauman (I would have said Max Hall, Scott Johnson, Jan Jorgensen, or even Jonathon Tavernari personally, though I've talked to Matt on multiple occasions and know that he's a great guy)
Walk-on of the year: Michael Bowen, baseball (IMO, should have been JD Falslev, easily)
Comeback Player of the Year: Haley Hall, womenâs basketball (No Manase Tonga?)
http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.php?p=13907&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
Male Athlete of the Year: Jimmer Fredette (hard to disagree, but I probably would have given it to a senior from the football team like Max Hall... Harvey Unga will be hard to beat next year)
Male Crowd Pleaser: Jimmer Fredette (good choice, though I probaby would have gone with Dennis Pitta)
Performance of the Year: Jimmer Fredette @ Arizona (very hard to disagree with this)
Male Spirit of Sport Award: Lamont Morgan Jr. (senior Scott Johnson would have been my choice, but maybe I'm football-centric...)
Men's Team of the Year: Basketball (I would have gone with Football, just barely)
Male Rookie of the Year: Tyler Haws (good choice... Who would be 3rd behind Brandon Davies, punter Riley Stephensen? And could it be Jake Heaps over Kyle Collinsworth next year?)
The play of the year: Max Hall to Andrew George vs. Utah (hands down! Though Jimmer's 3 against Florida in double-OT was sweet as well)
Outstanding Senior: Matt Bauman (I would have said Max Hall, Scott Johnson, Jan Jorgensen, or even Jonathon Tavernari personally, though I've talked to Matt on multiple occasions and know that he's a great guy)
Walk-on of the year: Michael Bowen, baseball (IMO, should have been JD Falslev, easily)
Comeback Player of the Year: Haley Hall, womenâs basketball (No Manase Tonga?)

