Archived Topic

Louks to Play Defense at Reno

by YBrit · 4/6/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index



This isn't that newsworthy, but someone still got paid to report it and news is slow. He's going to get burned by 4 of our Receivers. Too bad since I'd like to see him try and make an N with his hands





@ESPN_Others After a little research... Louks left for an opportunity to be a QB at Nevada... Didn't work out. Now a safety and probably a starter



http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/531500725/watson_graham_55_normal.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
YBrit wrote:
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index



This isn't that newsworthy, but someone still got paid to report it and news is slow. He's going to get burned by 4 of our Receivers. Too bad since I'd like to see him try and make an N with his hands





@ESPN_Others After a little research... Louks left for an opportunity to be a QB at Nevada... Didn't work out. Now a safety and probably a starter



http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/531500725/watson_graham_55_normal.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


So what we are seeing here is that BYU will get to abuse him this year when he visits with Nevada. Sweet.
C
cougfan1
YBrit wrote:
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index



This isn't that newsworthy, but someone still got paid to report it and news is slow. He's going to get burned by 4 of our Receivers. Too bad since I'd like to see him try and make an N with his hands





@ESPN_Others After a little research... Louks left for an opportunity to be a QB at Nevada... Didn't work out. Now a safety and probably a starter



http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/531500725/watson_graham_55_normal.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


He has to sit out a year due to transfer rules
M
Mars
cougfan1 wrote:
He has to sit out a year due to transfer rules

Also known as LAST year.
W
Wickchad
Are Utah's safeties any good this year? I wonder if he would have started at Utah this year. Kind of pathetic that he transferred to play quarterback and ended up playing the same position that Utah wanted him to move to.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
YBrit wrote:
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index



This isn't that newsworthy, but someone still got paid to report it and news is slow. He's going to get burned by 4 of our Receivers. Too bad since I'd like to see him try and make an N with his hands





@ESPN_Others After a little research... Louks left for an opportunity to be a QB at Nevada... Didn't work out. Now a safety and probably a starter



http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/531500725/watson_graham_55_normal.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Did he really expect to start over Kaepernick? Or is he just playing DB this year until Kaepernick graduates? Which IIRC would leave him one year to play?



Sounds like dude is a tool who got pwned.
J
jonnylingo
Wickchad84087 wrote:
Are Utah's safeties any good this year? I wonder if he would have started at Utah this year. Kind of pathetic that he transferred to play quarterback and ended up playing the same position that Utah wanted him to move to.


It was a brash decision on his part. he should have stayed adn switched. his ego was too big to do that though.
W
Wickchad
jonnylingo wrote:
Are Utah's safeties any good this year? I wonder if he would have started at Utah this year. Kind of pathetic that he transferred to play quarterback and ended up playing the same position that Utah wanted him to move to.


It was a brash decision on his part. he should have stayed adn switched. his ego was too big to do that though.




I'm sure it wasn't a move that he put much thought into and was an emotional response. I guess I would say that even though he isn't playing QB the move ended up working out for him if he wouldn't have seen the playing field at safety for Utah. As a football player he has to be happy with the fact that he can start at safety for two seasons at Nevada. I probably would have transferred also if it resulted in playing time that you wouldn't have received at the current school.
I
imuakahuku
Keep in mind what conference he is now in too. Other than BSU, he gets to play against a lot of D-II caliber teams which should make him louk (:0) good.
B
BerliNY
imuakahuku wrote:
Keep in mind what conference he is now in too. Other than BSU, he gets to play against a lot of D-II caliber teams which should make him louk (:0) good.


Dude, that is WAC!
Advertisement
F
Florwood
Hopefully whoever the non starters are among Nelson, Heaps, Lark, and Munns will consider what happened to Louks if they're upset at not being the starter.
M
Mars
jonnylingo wrote:
It was a brash decision on his part. he should have stayed adn switched. his ego was too big to do that though.

Somehow I have a hard time blaming a kid for deciding that, No, they don't want to play for Kyle Whittingham... :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.