Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 4/5/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Between graduation and defections, Ute BB loses five players. But they still have five or six players left so they're going .500--sort of like their record last season.



Tiger Wood set to tee off at Masters. Is it just me or would his game improve if he took some pointers from his wife? As far as I can tell she really knows how to tee off.



Clash of the Titans a box office hit. There is, however, no truth to the rumor that Nancy Pelosi did a cameo as the Kraken---careful movie goers will discern that it was Michael Moore. BTW, Sarah Palin tried out for the part, but could not get all the Kraken's screaming roars to fit onto the palms of her hands....
L
Lawboy
BoiseBYU wrote:
BTW, Sarah Palin tried out for the part, but could not get all the Kraken's screaming roars to fit onto the palms of her hands....


I laughed out loud in my office when I read that. Classic. Loved it, and I lean conservative.
B
BoiseBYU
Late breaking news: KY BB, like UT BB, has 5 players leave team! Utah fans thus think teams are comparable. One difference: KY players are all declaring for NBA



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.