Archived Topic

Firefox

by Cougy_Monster · 3/31/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Nice. I kept meaning to impose upon Sammich to get something together so I could oust the wife's "New Moon" persona.



Victory is mine.
G
Guest
I keep meaning to make one, this will do in the meantime ... :D
Advertisement
G
gmj81
Yep. Clean and simple.



Does anyone know how to create a new firefox persona? I've got a few ideas I'd like to try out.
M
Mingjai
gmj81 wrote:
Yep. Clean and simple.



Does anyone know how to create a new firefox persona? I've got a few ideas I'd like to try out.


There's a tutorial at the Personas site. I made a slick US soccer one a while back but I couldn't figure out how to adjust the tab colors (not covered in the tutorial), so I never ended up submitting it.
F
Florwood
gmj81 wrote:
This is the one that I've been rockin'... http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/112065


Love it--have switched. I like the lighter background colors--text and icons on the left tend to get lost in the personas with dark backgrounds.
B
BerliNY
karma++ to you all
Advertisement
C
Cougy_Monster
gmj81 wrote:
This is the one that I've been rockin'... http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/112065


That's money. Strong work. I'm going to sport a different Cougar persona on each of my computers. Fortunately for me a have a few computers.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.