F
FlorwoodBeating Wyoming 67-63, at Wyoming. They now play Cal Saturday evening (7 pm MDT) in the NIT's version of the elite eight.
by Florwood · 3/26/2010
tmoney35 wrote:
a little off topic: I always wonder how the 15 and 16 seeds in the NCAA tournament (men's or women's) would fair against the teams that go deep in the NIT (are Lehigh and East Tennessee St. really better than UCONN and North Carolina even in their down years)
scott715 wrote:
The ladys play at Cal at 6 PST tonight. It looks like there is no tv of it.
SpiffCoug wrote:a little off topic: I always wonder how the 15 and 16 seeds in the NCAA tournament (men's or women's) would fair against the teams that go deep in the NIT (are Lehigh and East Tennessee St. really better than UCONN and North Carolina even in their down years)
I don't care how much better they are. It's this kind of thinking that has the expansion talk gaining ground. If the NCAA tourney expands to 96 teams, you can bet nearly all of those additional 31 teams are going to be coming from the power conferences.