Archived Topic

BYU Prediction Game Final Results

by hawkwing · 3/21/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
Well, we've had a long marathon run for the prediction results. This was our first year doing it for the basketball games and it worked out really well. Next year, look for improvements to be made to an already nearly perfect system!



I would like to congratulate our top 10 winners in terms of overall points:
snoscythe 	 	1229
Schmoe 1228
Mars 1206
cougdoc 1152
coachK 1114
AmmonCougar1 1029
kitic77 1008
hawkwing 990
Wolverine 982
Short_Change 899


Congrats to one and all, I hope you take the chance to play the upcoming football game.
U
urroner
You need to do an average of scores for each person. I am number 22 in the pool, but my average is way, way down.
B
BYUROCKS
I had the 2nd best Weekly Avg.
S
snoscythe
BYUROCKS wrote:
I had the 2nd best Weekly Avg.


4th. You forgot beauso and cougarsunited who each were above 40 per week.
S
Schmoe
Well, I had a super busy weekend and didn't get my prediction in, which caused me to lose out on first place. It's just one loss after another this week...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.