Archived Topic

Here's to Coach Rose

by BoiseBYU · 3/21/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Coach, you'll never read this and you really don't need to, but you are the coach of coaches. BYU is immensely fortunate to have you as our coach. Here's to many more years of succees like this year



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Here! Here!
B
BYUROCKS
AMEN!
B
BOID
Agreed. Rose has class.



And congrats to the entire team for a great season-- thirty wins!
G
Guest
Well said. How lucky are we to have Rose and Bronco?
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Hear, hear!
C
CougarClaw
Har! Har!
B
BerliNY
Word.
F
Florwood
Me too...
C
CougarPeasant
Great thread for a great man.



I've enjoyed Rose's style since he replaced Cleveland and he and Bronco make for a tremendous duo of top coaches in all of college athletics.



BYU is coming into their own in both football and basketball and it's because of Rose and Bronco.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Nice work Rose. Each season we're getting better and better. Certainly was the biggest season in a over a decade.
I
idahocougarfan
I agree that we are lucky to have Coach Rose. I saw this video last night on KSL and thought it was a good video about the Rose family. I hope all continues to go well for Coach Rose and his family. He has done a great job at BYU







http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=294&sid=10077813
S
scott715
Did you see his comment that BYU was the only school to have 10+ football and 25+ basketball wins the last 4 years?
M
Mars


AMEN and AMEN!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.