S
snoscytheK-State came out looking to suffocate Jimmer. Jimmer drove, forced them to collapse (drawing three or four defenders) and then he dished and a pass or two later an open shot was dropped in. Then K-State put the physical guy on Jimmer, forced him to work to get the ball across the timeline, and made us work for every pass. BYU couldn't figure it out until halftime. After the half, the Cougs held their own and made KSU work, but they couldn't overcome those 12 minutes of futility.
If I'm going to take a loss to end the season, I'll take this one. Life lessons learned, motivation for the offseason and the next season, but still something you can hang your hat on and say you made a game out of it.
Good on ya boys. Now just get some depth in the post.
If I'm going to take a loss to end the season, I'll take this one. Life lessons learned, motivation for the offseason and the next season, but still something you can hang your hat on and say you made a game out of it.
Good on ya boys. Now just get some depth in the post.

