Archived Topic

Good Season Cougs!

by CougarClaw · 3/21/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
We hit the 30 mark for the first time.



We found our first major star since Araujo



We won our first tourney victory



We didn't get blown out by a Kansas State team that refused to miss a basket.



BE PROUD! GOOD SEASON!
B
BroncoBot
True. I'm glad the season ended with a loss to a team that I felt deserved to beat BYU. Solid effort by KSU from a solid team. Exciting year, I'm sad it's over.



Peace out, I'm taking my break from CC for the year before the wife goes crazy.



I'll be back for football in a few months!!!!!!
F
FurriousCougar
Good season indeed!



I will be leaving to report to the MTC tomorrow, so I suppose that the timing is right here for the end of our season.



Also, I have very good news for everyone: BYU is going to win the next TWO national championships!!! In basketball AND football!



Why, you ask? How could I know this, you ask? Because my luck is, well, that crappy. Really it is. BYU will be dyn-o-mite when I'm finally not around to watch, so I hope you all enjoy the fireworks for the next two year.



I'm not joking either, my luck truly is that bad. You laugh now, but you'll be, well, I guess laughing again later when we start powning everyone we play.
B
BroncoBot
FurriousCougar wrote:
Good season indeed!



I will be leaving to report to the MTC tomorrow, so I suppose that the timing is right here for the end of our season.



Also, I have very good news for everyone: BYU is going to win the next TWO national championships!!! In basketball AND football!



Why, you ask? How could I know this, you ask? Because my luck is, well, that crappy. Really it is. BYU will be dyn-o-mite when I'm finally not around to watch, so I hope you all enjoy the fireworks for the next two year.



I'm not joking either, my luck truly is that bad. You laugh now, but you'll be, well, I guess laughing again later when we start powning everyone we play.

Get outta here already. :P

Enjoy the mission man. It's such a trip, you gotta soak up every moment.
C
CannonCougar85
This offseason our guys really need to work on the box out. Our achilles' heel this year was rebounding. I don't know if it's coaching or if it is just that our big guys aren't that good or what but that is definitely an area where we need to improve. It's hard to beat a team that has 2-3 chances to score every time down the floor and that has showed in virtually all of our losses this year.



Great year for BYU. I'm sad to see it end.



PS. Jimmer...please stay...
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
CannonCougar85 wrote:
This offseason our guys really need to work on the box out. Our achilles' heel this year was rebounding. I don't know if it's coaching or if it is just that our big guys aren't that good or what but that is definitely an area where we need to improve. It's hard to beat a team that has 2-3 chances to score every time down the floor and that has showed in virtually all of our losses this year.



Great year for BYU. I'm sad to see it end.



PS. Jimmer...please stay...


I think if there's one thing Rose should recruit this year, it's a big man coach. How bad is it? Well maybe Plaisted needs a job.



Rebounding. No need to rebound when it goes in. Kind of reminds me of vintage Cougar Football approach to Defense. Why play defense when you can play offense?
A
AmmonCougar1
Great time to be a BYU fan! Wrubel made a comment a few minutes before the game ended, to paraphrase 'name the teams in the NATION that have 10+ wins in Football and 25+ wins in Basketball over each of the last FOUR years! It's easy because there is ONLY ONE! OUR BYU COUGARS!!! Thanks Coach Rose, Bronco, your coaching staffs and all the great players! What a great time to be a Cougar fan!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID



ps. Maybe Jimmer's 'draft stock' went down enough that he will have to come back now! ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.