Archived Topic

Kansas goes down!

by CannonCougar85 · 3/20/2010

Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Big upset! Way to go UNI!



Unfortunately all the Kansas fans are going to leave the arena. I was hoping they would stay and cheer against KSU :evil:
Y
Yndian
At least they won't be staying to cheer for KSU, though.
B
BroncoBot
heck, I'd stay for another game. Especially if it was my rival that could potentially get upset. But, then, I'm no drinking man, which is what most of the Kansas fans are going to do bout right now.
C
CougarClaw
Man, and look at all the Cougarcorner fans who picked Kansas to win...wah for all of them... lol.
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
Man, and look at all the Cougarcorner fans who picked Kansas to win...wah for all of them... lol.

At this point I'm a lot closer to the golf award (lowest score wins)!
Advertisement
U
urroner
It pleases me to no end when the high, mighty, and arrogant get handed their heads.



It's like that old football saying "On any given Sunday."
M
mizzoucoug
My bracket sucks as usual, so I'm on the rooting-for-all-big-teams-to-go-down train. This is an awesome year so far! And I didn't have it in my bracket but I called St. Mary's over Villanova today. Those patsies from the Big Least could never handle teams with size, and they were exposed mightily.
K
KYCoug
I guess that eats up Obama's bracket also. I had them in the finals also but there's still a chance for my UK Wildcats!



Go Cougars...next year!

Go Cats!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.