Archived Topic

Best ever "Closed Caption" re: Jimmer

by HoosierCougar · 3/20/2010

Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
I was at the gym last night and planted myself (on an elliptical) between TVs broadcasting CBS's feed and ESPN's analysis. The live programs must be taxing for the staffers typing the captions. I have done limited live audio translation (English-Spanish) and found it exhausting.



Well, you can chalk this up to trying to phonetically keep up. ESPN analyst says something like "Watch out Wildcats, BYU's coming with Jimmer Fredette!" and the CC comes up the screen, "Watch out Wildcats, BYU's coming with Jimmer Four Dead!"



I laughed out loud. And you can thank me later for not leading with a headline "ESPN: Jimmer Four Dead"
K
kiwibacon
At least it wasn't, "JImmer found dead"
D
Ddawg
That's hilarious!!!! Good stuff!!! Good luck to Jimmer & the Cougs today!!! Go get'm Boyz!

:crazy:
S
scott715
After playing in a 50 minute game, maybe he was dead tired.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.