Archived Topic

west side of the country - held their own

by craigoscarson · 3/20/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
ok don't tell me there's not an east coast bias in the rankings because the west coast has just plain shown up (even in losses) this week- all in games where none had a very favorable seed (aside from unm)



AND THE BIG EAST HAS BEEN ABYSSMAL



both pac 10 teams won their games

BYU - UNM won (UNLV and SDSU were less than a minute from winning)

Gonzaga, St. Marys won

even

NMSU put a scare into Michigan State

Houston doing the same to Maryland



I expected nothing from west coast teams (as my horrible horrible bracket shows - thank goodness I can always say I won last year) and I've been pleasantly surprised
K
KYCoug
Plus Cal beat the Lousyville Cards! Made my evening. Lousyville fans are Kentucky's version of Utards!



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
C
CougarClaw
don't forget that many of these west wins were lower seeds beating higher seeds.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.