Archived Topic

Montana beating NM

by Y&Brit · 3/19/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
Griz 29

Hobos 28



Sad. Just sad. I guess they don't have those MC refs when they visited Provo. I was also disappointed in the awful rebel play, but not surprised since they only play for 2 games a year, and only one court floor. SDSU has been really lethargic but still has a shot.



Dear BYU,



Thanks for representing the MWC and the MTN network, the one school that is hated the most by us here in Colorado Springs, has the most fans, greatest money/assets and never really needs us while we continue to boast crappy women's sports, and brag brag brag about NM and the UNLV tourney, and 2 years of utah.



Craig T





(sorry about the venting, ESPN/CBS has given BYU more attention in 1 night than any of our conference affiliates all year-at least the kind that I think has value)
B
BoiseBYU
Did the announcer just say NM needed spurtability?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y&Brit
BoiseBYU wrote:
Did the announcer just say NM needed spurtability?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




I heard that too, earlier he said Hobson is playing Hobsinnish. What the?...



SDSU just airballed to a loss, too bad. I think it was the MTN FOY that airballed too, it was ugly.
N
nuk13
The Grizz have a hot shooting guard that took down Weber State. I like the the Lobos but I like the Grizz better.
S
storminmormon
New Mexico escapes, but Hobson was a total non-factor. The only one that came to play today for NM was Gary. They would not have beat many teams playing like that tonight.
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
UNM pulled it out. I was going to be pretty mad at them.
D
Dcr36
No surprises here. New Mexico was played close all game, it was still in contention to the last minute, and they pulled it out. It seems like that's how they always win.



Still, I'd have less confidence in them getting very far after tonight, if it wasn't for the fact that after today I don't think any team could surprise me.
M
Mars


I think Hobson hurt his wrist early in the game...
B
benchwarmer
bigbluepuma wrote:
UNM pulled it out. I was going to be pretty mad at them.


Why the h would you be mad at them? I hate those idiots. I'm just mad at Montana for not finishing them off. SNAKE even said, and I quote, "Yeah Hobson needs to stop throwing elbows and get a better attitude." He's the one NM fan I like. Hobson is a freaking baby and way too full of himself.



Couldn't care less if it's good for the conference, which is why I was stoked when UNLV lost. I was cheering for SDSU though. That worked out... :sulk:
S
scott715
I root for all conference teams. Money is distributed to conferences base on how many games they play. Plus it gives extra prestige to the conference and fuels the BCS for MWC debate.
Advertisement
M
Mars
benchwarmer wrote:
SNAKE even said, and I quote, "Yeah Hobson needs to stop throwing elbows and get a better attitude." He's the one NM fan I like.

Even after he got caught in that prostitution sting? :skeptic:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.