Archived Topic

Is it just me?

by BoiseBYU · 3/19/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Or does NM lpook like a 16 seed?



Or does Hobson look like he's on a sedative?



Or does Hobson's MVP award constitue a bunch of crock?



Was I the only one happy to see UNLV lose a heartbreaker?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
storminmormon
It's not just you. I was about to post about how pathetic NM is looking. They are throwing up bricks all over the place.
B
BoiseBYU
Oh yeah and the Toyota commercials: doesn't saying Toyota Moving Forward the wrong message Toyota wants to be communicating at this time? Isn't that what got them in trouble in the first place--too much moving forward?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Iceman
BoiseBYU wrote:
Oh yeah and the Toyota commercials: doesn't saying Toyota Moving Forward the wrong message Toyota wants to be communicating at this time? Isn't that what got them in trouble in the first place--too much moving forward?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I mentioned this on Facebook last week. When I hear their commercial, what I am thinking is: Toyota: Moving forward, at full throttle! :lol: :lol: :lol:
S
Schmoe
Doesn't Steve Alford look like a b*tchy little five-year-old?
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
This has been UNM's modus operandi all season long. They play to the level of their opponent, and they just finish games. It's a bizarre formula, but it keeps working for them.
U
Ungoy
Like Snoscythe said, UNM has been playing down to bad opponents levels all year long. I'm surprised that somehow they continue to claw out a win.



And about Toyota: "Toyota, Moving forward... whether you want to or not..."
K
kiwibacon
BoiseBYU wrote:



Was I the only one happy to see UNLV lose a heartbreaker?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I sad for one millionth of a second for the sake of the conference...and then I remembered how much I hate their basketball fans and I was super happy they lost.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.