Archived Topic

3 for 3 in my bracket so far...

by Y 4 Ever · 3/18/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
...we'll see how long this lasts.



I have BYU in the final four...and we all KNOW that's going to happen.













Right?
C
craigoscarson
I won the espn cougarblue bracket challenege last year but BYU didn't do a thing so this year I picked against them and made a few other ridiculous 1st rd picks, hoping that I could unjinx the Cougs.

I'd rather have a horrible bracket and the relief od the Cougs winning.



I'm so relieved right now I haven't been even to celebrate or soak it in.
Q
Qman
Well crap Vandy lost-- there goes my million dollar perfect bracket.
B
beauso79
Qman wrote:
Well crap Vandy lost-- there goes my million dollar perfect bracket.


That makes 2 of us
B
BPcougs
The dream is still alive thanks to murray state and old dominion, come on butler...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.