Archived Topic

Mormon baseball star prospect

by Metal Bubba · 3/13/2010

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
Help me out, fellas. I remember reading about a young Momon teenage phenom from Las Vegas (maybe?) in SI about a year or two ago. He was around 14 or so and he was supposed to be this huge star. What the freak is the that kid's name?
M
Mars


Metal Bubba Jr.?
M
Metal Bubba
Damn you all for not knowing this.
M
Metal Bubba
There we go. I didn't do a similar Google search because the SI article didn't specifically say he was Mormon, so I figured a search would turn nothing up.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I googled Mormon baseball players and was surprised to see that Roy Halladay was Mormon.
B
BroncoBot
kitic77 wrote:
I googled Mormon baseball players and was surprised to see that Roy Halladay was Mormon.

was or is?
S
SpiffCoug
Is. No idea if he's active or practicing or anything.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.