Mingjai wrote:
Mingjai wrote:
I'm a Browns fan, and is it bad that I wouldn't really want Max as our QB? I mean he's a very good college QB I just don't know if he'll ever really do much in the pro's and the Browns already have enough quarterback problems. Granted I doubt he'd do much worse than Quinn or Anderson.
All I know is that as a Hall fan, I'd be really mad if he went to the Browns. Hall would be better off in a situation backing up a clear starter on a stable football team and learning from him for a few years. While Hall and Beck are very different players and personalities, I don't think Hall would benefit from getting thrown to the wolves any more than Beck did.
Agreed - the wolves are pounding @ the Browns door. The reason I think the Cardinals would be such a good fit for Max is the "system" that's in place there. The Coaching staff, their approach, Offensive Line Coach, Receiver Corps, etc. I think it's an environment where Max can grow & become a solid NFL QB. Not a superstar - but solid - given the right system.
8)
I think the Cardinals or the Vikings would be a good fit. The Vikings have a solid rushing game, good receivers, a decent line, and a system that I think Hall would fit into very well. With a very good defense like the Vikings, it puts less pressure on the QB to try to score every time. Whether Brett returns or not, the Vikings need another QB. I don't think anyone has any faith in the folks backing up Brett.
Isn't that why they traded for Sage Rosenfels prior to the last edition of "Will he or won't he come back?" with Favre? I mean, I know they weren't just going to hand the job to Rosenfels, and were going to make him win the job over Jackson but prior the Favre signing, I thought everyone expected Rosenfels to be the guy. It seems like I've still heard a few organizations (or maybe it was just fans of those organizations) express interest in acquiring him too.
I could buy the Cardinals or even the Browns but not so much the Vikings. Do the Cards have anyone else on roster currently besides Leinart? Do the Browns still have Ratliff on roster after unloading Anderson and Quinn?