Archived Topic

New baby!

by Yndian · 3/12/2010

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
My wife and I just had a baby boy this morning. 8)



His due date was yesterday, but my brother-in-law said last night that the baby just wanted to be born on the day we finally beat UNLV at the Thomas & Mack. So if we win tonight I'll accept full credit in his behalf.



Of course, if we lose, it was just a coincidence that it happened on the same day.
S
Schmoe
Woot! Congrats!
A
ABYUFAN
Congrats! We'll all have fond memories of the day Jimmer Yndian was born....
G
Guest
Congratulations!
Y
Yndian
ABYUFAN wrote:
Congrats! We'll all have fond memories of the day Jimmer Yndian was born....


I was really tempted to do a little switcheroo on his name after last night, but I don't think the wife would have appreciated it.



Thanks for the well wishes all!
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
Congrats, man. Wish I were there to help hold her too.
K
kiwibacon
Congrats to your family Yndian.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.