Archived Topic

Online Stream of BYU-UNLV Game

by 1967cougar · 3/12/2010

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
I'm hoping it's on Justin.tv, but can anyone provide the exact link? I have cable. I get the Mtn and Versus, but it's a no-go on CBS-C.
C
cougarsunited
1967cougar wrote:
I'm hoping it's on Justin.tv, but can anyone provide the exact link? I have cable. I get the Mtn and Versus, but it's a no-go on CBS-C.


Keep the psoting alive.... I need a online link,too. WHERE TO WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT???
M
Mars
EM_Puma wrote:
Look over there at the NEWS on the upper left and there is actually an article that give you the link to stream the game tonight

That's a link to a skeezy paysite.
E
EM_Puma
Mars wrote:
Look over there at the NEWS on the upper left and there is actually an article that give you the link to stream the game tonight

That's a link to a skeezy paysite.


Oh, I'm sorry. I just saw the article and then click on the website, but since the game wasn't starting yet, I hadn't clicked on it.



Sorry, I didn't know.
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.