Archived Topic

UNLV/Utah

by mizzoucoug · 3/12/2010

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Foster is back, so the Utes should be able to shut down the low game as they did in both meetings this year. I don't think we have a chance again vs. UNLV so I'm pulling hard for the U tonight. Do something right for once little bros and then get prepared for your mop-up tomorrow night.
I
Iceman
All I'm seeing so far is the ewets can't handle the pressure. I hope this continues, its always fun to watch :utard: :utard: gets destroyed! Then our turn for some revenge!
C
CougarClaw
Here's hoping the game goes into second and third overtime and lasts 3 and a half hours.



And the Yootes win so we can play New Mexico again.
C
CougarClaw
After scoring a dismal 11 points in over 14 minutes of play, Utah decides to make a half of it by scoring 14 in the final 6.



Foul hard uTah.

Play your guts out UNLV.



GET TIRED
J
JamieVallen
Is it just me or is utah jacking up a bunch of 3's?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Well... it wouldn't be a MWC game without crappy officiating favoring UNLV...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
ABYUFAN wrote:
Well... it wouldn't be a MWC game IN VEGAS without crappy officiating favoring UNLV...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Fixed it! ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.