Archived Topic

NM Playing to Their Competition

by EM_Puma · 3/11/2010

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I just have never seen a team like these Lobos that can continue to play to the level of their opponent and come away time after time unscathed. With 3:57 left in the game they lead AF only by five points. I don't think NM has lead by more than that the whole game.



It just seems like they go to that edge just too often to not fall off.
E
EM_Puma
It ended up a six point win. That still amazes me. BYU can just mow over the same opponents that NM eeks out wins over and then BYU can lose two games to NM. I'm a financial analyst by trade and things are supposed to make logical sense and I just can't make sense of this.
L
Lawboy
It's like the Lakers and Bulls of old. Really good teams get up when they have to, and just take care of business the rest of the time. Winning is the goal. Style points don't matter at the end of the day. W's do.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.