Archived Topic

Sucks to be Weber State

by Mars · 3/11/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


In the Big Sky tournament championship game, Weber State led Montana 40-20 at halftime. The Wildcats lost the game 65-66. Seems that Montana had a player score 34 points in the 2nd half in the come-from-behind stunning upset... http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recap?gid=201003100633
C
cougarsunited
Mars wrote:


In the Big Sky tournament championship game, Weber State led Montana 40-20 at halftime. The Wildcats lost the game 65-66. Seems that Montana had a player score 34 points in the 2nd half in the come-from-behind stunning upset... http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recap?gid=201003100633


I watched the better part of that game and boy... has there ever been a complete tournaround by both teams, this was the game. Montana literally SUCKED and evrything went Weber's way. I was shocked when I saw the score this morning... They're still better than the :utard: s
S
snoscythe
cougarsunited wrote:
They're still better than the :utard: s


That was apparent on December 2nd.
E
EM_Puma
I watched the game too between looks at the Louisville/Cincinnati game that was going on. Weber State players were just stunned when that game ended. They panned the crowd and they were just looking on too just stunned and almost like they couldn't believe it and didn't know what to do.



Well, it's kind of like Weber St. lost their play-in game to the tourney. It happens, but it has to suck to finish the season with that game. I still imagine they'll be in one of these other tournaments.
M
Mars
EM_Puma wrote:
I still imagine they'll be in one of these other tournaments.

The NIT automatically takes leftover regular season conference champs.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.