Archived Topic

New Cat....

by ABYUFAN · 3/9/2010

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
ANOTHER stray has found its way to my house. It is very nice and the kids were dying to keep it. This would make 4 cats int he ABYUFAN house! I told them no. They had plans on keeping it and calling it "fluffy." I told them the only way that we could keep it would be to call it Cosmo :crazy: :love: , figuring that they would never go for that name.... Well... guess who gets to take a kitten into the vet to get fixed now :blush:
G
Guest
Congrats... with that many cats you might have to start looking for work as a librarian!
A
ABYUFAN
Well... I thought 2 was too many... but we see how much of a vote I get in the deal :whistle: ... I'm just glad I got to give this one a proper name. :lol:
M
Mars


We had a cat named "Cougar" onced. He was our 2nd cat. He bit us, clawed everything, and urinated on the carpet frequently.



I wonder if anyone else ever adopted him after we dropped him off at the pound...
U
urroner
When I was going to the Y, a roommate had two cats, Bud and Wiser. A cat I had raised since a kitten was named "Not Me." He seemed to have made all the messes in the house, at least that is what my boys always told me. He died a couple of years ago after living a very long cat life and learning to put up with the shenanigans of an all male household.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.