Archived Topic

Utah is 4th best team in Utah

by BerliNY · 3/9/2010

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
I was just glancing through the RPI listings and couldn't help but notice a couple of interesting things.



1- BYU (23) is, naturally, the best team from the state

2- There are two teams from Utah, USU (32) and Weber (77), between the Y and the Ewe.

3- This makes the Ewe (156) the fourth-best team from the beehive state.

4- And it's not even close (nor has it been since Weber passed the Ewe RPI-wise in December.

5- How does Boilin' still have a job? The Ewe alums are ok as long as they don't dip below SUU (326) or UVU (340)?
U
urroner
I thought you meant they were the 4th best team of all the day-care centers in Utah and even at that, I think you might be pushing it a lot.
V
vancouvercougar
Are you sure they are 4th? How do they stack up against UVU, Dixie, & SUU?
G
Guest
vancouvercougar wrote:
Are you sure they are 4th? How do they stack up against UVU, Dixie, & SUU?


My ward has a pretty good team too, I'm pretty sure we could take them.
B
BerliNY
hawkwing wrote:
Are you sure they are 4th? How do they stack up against UVU, Dixie, & SUU?


My ward has a pretty good team too, I'm pretty sure we could take them.


Sorry about overlooking all of Utah's Elders Quorums, girls JV, and senior rec league teams, etc. Living in New York, I have to rely on RPI for my judgments of Utah bball teams but for now at least RPI only looks at college teams.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
It's clear that Boylen has some serious issues in recruiting and game planning. I'm all for him signing a lifetime contract...
N
nuk13
You guys leave Boylin alone. I love his coaching and agree with Craigo in hoping he signs a 10 year no cut contract.
B
bigbluepuma
hawkwing wrote:
Are you sure they are 4th? How do they stack up against UVU, Dixie, & SUU?


My ward has a pretty good team too, I'm pretty sure we could take them.


Now, be careful what you brag about. The 10 foot wall might block a shot and keep it from being a blowout.

:whistle: :whistle: ;) :roll:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.