Archived Topic

Bronco changes identities in the offseason?

by Florwood · 3/9/2010

Advertisement
F
Florwood
And stars in TV series...has anyone actually seen Neal McDonough and Bronco in the same room at the same time?



http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/desperate-housewives/neal-mcdonough(1).jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/12/26/bronco.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
eh, I don't see it.
I
imuakahuku
Florwood wrote:
And stars in TV series...has anyone actually seen Neal McDonough and Bronco in the same room at the same time?



http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/desperate-housewives/neal-mcdonough(1).jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/12/26/bronco.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




I also would venture, how come you never see Chuck Norris and Bronco in the same room? I always thought it was because there was no place on earth that could handle that much toughness in one room but now I'm not so sure that's the reason.



http://www.ninjadude.com/images/chuck-norris-facts-week-fri.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
imuakahuku wrote:
And stars in TV series...has anyone actually seen Neal McDonough and Bronco in the same room at the same time?



http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/desperate-housewives/neal-mcdonough(1).jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/12/26/bronco.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




I also would venture, how come you never see Chuck Norris and Bronco in the same room? I always thought it was because there was no place on earth that could handle that much toughness in one room but now I'm not so sure that's the reason.



http://www.ninjadude.com/images/chuck-norris-facts-week-fri.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Good point!!!! LOL!!!

:crazy:
U
urroner
http://switchtomac.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Yeah, this is Chucky's TP, but it's way tooooo soft and frilly for Bronco.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Hey Neil McDonough was in BAND OF BROTHERS, right? Hmmmm.



That is still--BY FAR--the best season motto BYU has used under Bronco.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.