Archived Topic

Good read on the Fredette's background

by Mars · 3/6/2010

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
great read thanks for the post
B
BYULV
I hate lazy reporting, "The Church of Latter Day Saints." Of course too often it is not laziness as much as intentional omission. That church she describes sounds a little wacky with their drinking "code" and basketball in the dark and all.



I e-mailed her (the author) the correct name of the Church. We'll see if she responds.
S
Schmoe
BYULV wrote:
I hate lazy reporting, "The Church of Latter Day Saints." Of course too often it is not laziness as much as intentional omission. That church she describes sounds a little wacky with their drinking "code" and basketball in the dark and all.



I e-mailed her (the author) the correct name of the Church. We'll see if she responds.


I hate how often this happens in the media "We'll just omit the name of Jesus Christ from the name, they don't really believe in the same Christ as other churches and people would just be confused..." Such stupid, biased, lazy, whatever you want to call it, but it's straight up bull****!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.