Archived Topic

Sloth!

by BroncoBot · 3/6/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
That's how I'm feeling cause I don't want to look up Jimmer's record of FTs made in a row.



I was wondering if Haws could possibly beat that record this year, or will he have to wait 2 years to get the job done.
F
FurriousCougar
declocoug wrote:
That's how I'm feeling cause I don't want to look up Jimmer's record of FTs made in a row.



I was wondering if Haws could possibly beat that record this year, or will he have to wait 2 years to get the job done.


I also am too lazy to look it up, but I believe the record Jimmer set was 39 and Haws is at either 30 or 32, if memory serves correctly. So yes, he should easily have enough time to beat it this year, question is, will he?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.