Archived Topic

LV Tourney Schedule

by SpiffCoug · 3/5/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Does anyone know what the semifinal schedule is? Is the 1/4 or 2/3 matchup the early game? I'm looking for any edge BYU can get, and if we do play UNLV in the semis the earlier game (which starts at 6) could mean a couple fewer UNLV fans.
B
beauso79
bostoncoug wrote:
Bad News, looks like we'll be playing in the later game :angry: :angry:



http://www.sltrib.com/byucougars/ci_14515064


Is that 9:30 pm Vegas time or Utah time for the late game??
B
bostoncoug
I'm going to guess Vegas time, so 8:30 mtn. Just a guess though. Also, does anyone know the broadcast information for the tourney?
B
beauso79
bostoncoug wrote:
I'm going to guess Vegas time, so 8:30 mtn. Just a guess though. Also, does anyone know the broadcast information for the tourney?


Just to let you know 9:30 p.m. Vegas(pacific) time is 10:30 p.m. mtn time
Advertisement
U
urroner
beauso79 wrote:
I'm going to guess Vegas time, so 8:30 mtn. Just a guess though. Also, does anyone know the broadcast information for the tourney?


Just to let you know 9:30 p.m. Vegas(pacific) time is 10:30 p.m. mtn time


That's 12:30 a.m., Sunday morning for those on the eastern coast. I thought BYU didn't play on Sundays. :roll: :whistle:
G
GolfDiveNCougs
http://www.themwc.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/mwc/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/mwc-10-m-baskbl-bracket



BYU plays Thursday at 6PM Pacific Time (local to site).



That's 7PM Mountain Time,

8PM for those of you in Dallas,

9PM for those of us on the East Coast,

9:30PM in Venezuela,

3AM in Oslo,

and 7:45AM in Kathmandu.



Assuming a win, BYU plays Friday at 8:30PM Pacific Time (local to site).



Assuming another win, BYU plays Saturday at 4PM Pacific Time (local to site).



Hope that clears everything up for everybody.
B
BoiseBYU
I just hope for once UNLV gets some ushers who aren't a bunch of old geezers and who can actually keep their drunken fans off of the visiting fans.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.