Archived Topic

San Diego State

by nuk13 · 11/11/2023

Advertisement
N
nuk13
BYU beat San Diego State 74 to 65! The Aztecs were rated #17. BYU may have a better team this year than they did last year. At this point they are doing better than the football team.
S
scott715
A good win. I wonder if we will get ranked next week with that win.
N
nuk13
They have gone from 27 to 16th in the KenPom rankings after the Southeastern Louisiana 105 to 48 win.
N
nuk13
nuk13 wrote:

They have gone from 27 to 16th in the KenPom rankings after the Southeastern Louisiana 105 to 48 win.
scott715 wrote:

A good win. I wonder if we will get ranked next week with that win.
N
nuk13
I've tried to delete one of my double post and I'm unable to do so.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I was wondering what our computer ranking was. I thought it was too early to find anything.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.