I hear Jake Retzlaff is to be the quarterback now. What is the word on him?
S
Sammich
People have been complaining a lot about Slovis, but so far Retzlaff is showing that Slovis was doing pretty well considering the pieces he had to play with.
S
scott715
I thought he played pretty well. Has a quick release. He used to play shortstop in baseball and it looks like it. He will improve as he gains reps and experience.
G
Guest
Retzlaff did well, Slovis has also played as well as can be expected with the line.
S
scott715
I have decided that Jake will not be a future QB. He can run and helps our running game but he is not accurate enough in the passing game. The WR have been dropping balls which might be caused by the way he throws it. I am hoping another QB gets a shot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.