Archived Topic

Texas Tech win

by nuk13 · 10/22/2023

Advertisement
N
nuk13
BYU forces 5 turnovers to beat Texas Tech 27 to 14. That's the headline. T T doesn't have that great a record, however. Still a win is a win.
S
Sammich
Most clear-headed people were counting this as a loss since the beginning of the season, so I’m happy for every Big 12 win we can get against those predictions. Regardless as to how BYU played to get there.



With that said, I would REALLY like to stop seeing our offense get stymied at the random critical times when they need to perform.
S
scott715
Looks like we saw improvement in the team. 5 turnovers helped a ton. Got more rushing yards. Next up Texas. Ouch. Their QB might be out.
S
scott715
I had to look it up. 150 rushing yards, a season high
G
Guest
A win's a win! BYU has had an uncanny ability to win with few yards than their opponents a shocking number of times this year. The offense needs to wake up going forward.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.