Archived Topic

Did Anyone Else Think it was Hilarious...

by FurriousCougar · 3/4/2010

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
when the announcers during the game yesterday mentioned how when Loyd was called by Rose to go in the game against New Mexico, he was in the middle of eating a candy bar, and had to quickly scarf it down and ran unto the court? :lol:
V
vineyardcoug
Hahaha, I didn't hear that, but that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
B
BroncoBot
FurriousCougar wrote:
when the announcers during the game yesterday mentioned how when Loyd was called by Rose to go in the game against New Mexico, he was in the middle of eating a candy bar, and had to quickly scarf it down and ran unto the court? :lol:

No word on why he couldn't just save it for later?
F
FurriousCougar
declocoug wrote:
when the announcers during the game yesterday mentioned how when Loyd was called by Rose to go in the game against New Mexico, he was in the middle of eating a candy bar, and had to quickly scarf it down and ran unto the court? :lol:

No word on why he couldn't just save it for later?


Oh because later he was too busy owning :utard: s to have time to eat a candy bar. And even if he had the time, he was already full on :utard: s. :munch: :munch: :munch:



Actually I think they may have said that he threw some of it into his warm-up pants pockets or something, I can't really remember.
B
BYULV
I think he was eating one of these:



http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/LaTienda/tr-05?defaultImage=placeholder_165x165&$small_165$" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Mars


Eating a candy bar right before competing is like free cheating. It's been proven to slightly enhance performance. No wonder Loyd looked so good!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.