Archived Topic

The prediction game is back! Version 3

by hawkwing · 9/2/2023

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm working on completely rewriting the prediction game, and I didn't get a chance to start until just recently, but it has a bare bones start right now and I welcome all to join up and try it out.



It's completely separated from anything CougarCorner now, so it will require signing up with a new account. But it's still all me and nothing is shared with any other parties.



The URL will eventually change, but for now it's available at:



https://prediction-game-4013.fly.dev/
G
Guest
Updated with new URL.



Name games this weekend.



BYU v SUU

Utah v Baylor

USU vs ISU



Make your predictions!



cfbgameguru.com
G
Guest
I've got this weeks games up and ready.



This season we are doing a game by game approach, so if you haven't been able to predict the previous games you don't have to worry about losing standing.



https://www.cfbgameguru.com
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.