Archived Topic

Farewell, But Maybe Not Forever?

by byufan4ever · 8/25/2023

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Up until a few weeks ago I was still checking this site very day even when there were no new posts for weeks at a time. Now I am not and I think it's time for me to move on. I'm going to try out CougarStadium. They claim their traffic is slow, but I see 10x the amount of posts there compared to here. Maybe I won't like it and maybe I'll come back here. Who knows?



But, I have really enjoyed my time here. I enjoy good civil debates with people who have different opinions from mine own. I actually enjoyed (mostly) Cougarbib's posts although obviously others did not. I will also die on the hill that Nelson definitely should have replaced and started over Heaps, at least until he was injured.



Maybe head on out to CougarStadium yourself and check it out. No offense to Hawkwing. It's been great meeting up with you in person and I really appreciate everything that you did for this site.



Later ya'll!
S
scott715
Sorry to hear. It has been very slow. I check in once in a while. I am hopeful that it gets better once game start but I have my doubts.



One week baby.



PS It would be nice if the tweet worked to get some content on here.
G
Guest
I wish the tweet stuff still worked, unfortunately Elon has made it so you can't have tweets on your website anymore.



Hopefully we can pick up some steam and get traffic going again.
S
scott715
It has been Offley lonely here.
G
Guest
I'm going to try to post more this season!
Advertisement
N
nuk13
The basketball team is 3 and O and no one besides me is saying anything about it. They even beat San Diego State.
S
scott715
We need another Jimmer mania.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.