Archived Topic

Hans Olsen New Football Radio Analyst

by byufan4ever · 3/31/2023

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
What do you all think about Hans Olsen replacing Riley Nelson to do radio football games with Greg Wrubell? I don't listen to sports talk radio so I've never listened to Hans before. Is he good? Could we have done better? What are your thoughts?
G
Guest
Hans is amazing. I don't actually listen to sports radio, but I do follow his youtube analysis videos and they are great. I watch them every week post game.
F
Fido
Hans does a good job. I agree with hawkwing on the video analysis. He claims they will continue to do the regular stuff on the radio and on social media--but just his game day schedule will be different, but it will be interesting to see how long he can keep such a schedule up.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.