Archived Topic

2023 Big 12 Schedule to be released 1/31

by Fido · 1/31/2023

Advertisement
F
Fido
1620233192685928448
F
Fido
1620497148625448960
F
Fido
BYU 2023 schedule:

Sep 2 Sam Houston

Sep 9 Southern Utah

Sep 16 @ Arkansas

Sep 23 @ Kansas

FRI, Sep 29 Cincinnati

Oct 7 BYE

Oct 14 @ TCU

Oct 21 Texas Tech

Oct 28 @ Texas

Nov 4 @ West Virginia

Nov 11 Iowa State

Nov 18 Oklahoma

Nov 25 @ Oklahoma State
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I like this schedule a lot.



No Baylor, Kansas State, Houston, or UCF this year. I am ok with that.



We get Cincy, Texas Tech, Iowa State, Oklahoma at home.



Opening conference play @Kansas, then Cincy. @TCU after a bye week is nicely placed. Then TT at home. @Texas on Oct 28 and then @WVU on Nov 4 will be two long road trips back to back. Then back to back home games with Iowa State and Oklahoma. Finishing the regular season @OkState on Thanksgiving weekend.



Cmon Cougars! Bowl eligible in 2023! This schedule is no joke.
F
Fido
1620540388665864192
This was a cool way to present the schedule.
Advertisement
S
scott715
What do you think our record will be? At least 6 wins? Isn't it signing day tomorrow. Any surprises?
B
byufan4ever
I'm sad that there's no Baylor as I want to establish that as our conference rivalry game. We have an early game plus a bye before TCU so that is nice. At least we have a gimmie game with Texas.



At least 6 wins? How? I say at most 6 wins. I'm just glad that our bye isn't the second to last week in the season and that we have real teams coming to Provo in November.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.