Archived Topic

In a pickle!

by Linette Chambers · 3/2/2010

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
My wonderful son wanted to surprise dad with a gift for Christmas/Birthday/Father's Day gift all in one, but it was sent to Provo and not home! Bummer! It will cost too much to get to Florida so it is for sale if anyone is interested. It is Brand New still in the box Lane Taz recliner, king size big enough for linemen, you can go to this link to see what it looks like and all the juicy item descriptions. This is a brown micro fiber one not leather. Here is the link:



http://www.lanefurniture.com/Furniture/ProductDetails/Default.aspx?ItemID=234648



If anyone is interested please send me a message and please only serious inquiries. I didn't know where else to post but will look into I think it is KSL.com to post there as well and if anyone else knows where else I can post let me know. As we need to sell before dad's birthday later this month.

Thanks again,

Linette Chambers
S
scott715
I have to be honest, I worry about possible recruiting/unfair benefit violations accusations. If your name was anonymous, you would have a better shot. Can the store fix it, assuming it is their mistake? Use the local paper or craig's list to sell it. The Y has a board that it could be put on. Just use the first name or nickname. This is safer way to do it.
L
Linette Chambers
Cool thanks! Didn't know I was making a booboo, ay caramba! Will take under advisement!
B
BYUby40
Or you get creative...deliver it to the player's locker room with a picture of Coach Wittingham (or Ute logo) on the seat...anyone who wants to do so can relax therein and even have their picture taken in a relaxed position. Each week the picture could alternate to the next team. It's not as sackless as putting a team's logo in the urinals, but hey, I'm just sayin'...it's an option...
B
BYUBALLIN
I would be intrested in buying a Chambers BYU jersey. :crazy: ...hahahah, still waiting for BYU to put up the blue jersey for auction, i need that 4 jersey hahah
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I've always had good luck on "Craig's List." You do get a good number of Looky Lou's. But - eventually it all sells!

Good luck!!!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.