Archived Topic

Future of OOC scheduling

by Fido · 11/5/2022

Advertisement
F
Fido
https://kslsports.com/495036/boise-state-byu-football-series-jeremiah-dickey-schedule-tom-holmoe/



Boise State AD Jeremiah Dickey tweeted that he was "working on future" games with BYU. "...Would love to play them in future. A lot of moving pieces due to CFP expansion, realignment, what’s already scheduled, etc. Isn’t personal or their fault. Just part of what our industry is currently navigating."



BYU AD Tom Holmoe stated earlier this year that they wouldn’t be adding any new game inventory to what they already had built up from their Independent schedules. But it is sounding like Boise State is willing to wait and work something out.
N
nuk13
I think they are a good opponent. I'd like to see it worked out.
J
jadesroom
BSU and future schedules?



They were supportive of scheduling us when we went independent so I think they should be scheduled on a regular basis



When is the soonest that they could reappear on the BYU schedule? I believe we're committed for the next two or three years.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.