T
TulaneVandyRiceCougI don't think the outcome of this game is in question at all. I predict 49-10.
I think Utah State drives enough at least once to get a field goal, and I think there is some other play that gives them a TD. But that's it. I would be shocked if they get to 14 or 17.
Film study had to be fun during this week. I wonder if there was conversation like, well if Weber State could do that, then we could do x,y,z...
I am confident that our 2nd string will get some reps and hopefully continue piling it on. I predict Jaren won't play after halftime. I just want a healthy-ish squad in Las Vegas in 9 days.
And one more thing, pretty pretty please outclass the Aggies in sportsmanship tonight. Every time we play them there are chippy after the play scuffles and usually several personal foul penalties. I want a clean game, especially if the downtrodden Aggies start to get frustrated and bitter. As fans, we say good game to the visitors and don't belittle.
It's Utah State's superbowl tonight. They won't go bowling and we are the biggest name and highest ranking on their schedule.
I think Utah State drives enough at least once to get a field goal, and I think there is some other play that gives them a TD. But that's it. I would be shocked if they get to 14 or 17.
Film study had to be fun during this week. I wonder if there was conversation like, well if Weber State could do that, then we could do x,y,z...
I am confident that our 2nd string will get some reps and hopefully continue piling it on. I predict Jaren won't play after halftime. I just want a healthy-ish squad in Las Vegas in 9 days.
And one more thing, pretty pretty please outclass the Aggies in sportsmanship tonight. Every time we play them there are chippy after the play scuffles and usually several personal foul penalties. I want a clean game, especially if the downtrodden Aggies start to get frustrated and bitter. As fans, we say good game to the visitors and don't belittle.
It's Utah State's superbowl tonight. They won't go bowling and we are the biggest name and highest ranking on their schedule.

