F
FidoReports are saying he will enter the transfer portal when it opens in November and will transfer somewhere else for his remaining eligibility. He feels he isn't used to his abilities at BYU.
Side note: He led or tied (week 2) TEs in receptions in every game this season with 3/39, 1/9, 5/38. Maybe he feels like he should be getting more targets? Or not be asked to block so much? I don't know.
https://kslsports.com/493020/dallin-holker-byu-football-te-ncaa-transfer-portal/
Holker to @kslsports on his decision to go into the transfer portal: "I prayed about it and I felt like it was the right decision for my family and I. I feel I will be able to have a better opportunity to show what I can do somewhere else."
Side note: He led or tied (week 2) TEs in receptions in every game this season with 3/39, 1/9, 5/38. Maybe he feels like he should be getting more targets? Or not be asked to block so much? I don't know.
Holker to @kslsports on his decision to go into the transfer portal: "I prayed about it and I felt like it was the right decision for my family and I. I feel I will be able to have a better opportunity to show what I can do somewhere else."

