Archived Topic

3 Simple Things that Would Make Me Awfully Happy

by Italics · 2/28/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
1) BYU crushes the :utard: on Monday



2) BYU goes gets the opportunity to play - and beats - UNLV in the conference tourney, following UNM for the conference championship



3) BYU gets a good seed, and beats up a scrub in round one of the dance



That is all
B
benchwarmer
I'm not aware of a game on Monday, but if you're talking about Wednesday, then I agree ;)



Ah man that would be sweet if all that happened. I think especially after today they'll want it even more and know that they've GOT to get it done in Vegas. And I really don't care who we play in the MWC tourney, as long as we win it all! :D
B
BYULV
If we are going to win it all then I want to beat Utah first, then UNLV and then UNM for the tourney title. That would make a nice weekend.
C
cougarsunited
BYULV wrote:
If we are going to win it all then I want to beat Utah first, then UNLV and then UNM for the tourney title. That would make a nice weekend.


It would be even nicer if UNM loses in the first round so we could still have a shot at the regionals in Salt Lake, if they make it to the tournament final and lose to us, they'll still get a higher seed and be put in the west, we already lost to them twice.... As far as I am concerned, I'd be happy to win the tournament without a re-match.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.