Archived Topic

7 Point swing

by ByuIcoug · 2/28/2010

Advertisement
B
ByuIcoug
I hate to complain about the refs because they made the shots at the end and we went to Noah horrible idea. But, there was a 7 point swing when they called fouls on Emery and Charles that costs us 4 points and they got 3 points. We could have pulled away but the refs kept them in the game.
B
BroncoBot
ByuIcoug wrote:
I hate to complain about the refs because they made the shots at the end and we went to Noah horrible idea. But, there was a 7 point swing when they called fouls on Emery and Charles that costs us 4 points and they got 3 points. We could have pulled away but the refs kept them in the game.

I don't think that play was designed for Hartsock to take the shot, he just had an opportunity open up and he made the most of it. (Hobson is just a freak). The refs were consistent tonight, consistently inconsistent that is.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.