Archived Topic

3 UNM Tickets Available

by Gunk · 2/27/2010

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Anyone want or know someone who wants 3 tickets for tomorrow's game?



Unfortunately, the weather here is horrible so I won't be able to drive out for the game. :~(



Tickets are pretty good. The Lower Level, Section 5, Row 32.
E
EM_Puma
Figures, hours after we had to pay $15 bucks for a $5 dollar seat. I know, I should have bought one earlier, but I didn't know I'd be able to go. Oh well, someone will enjoy.
S
Schmoe
If anyone wants to use my allsports pass, just let me know. You'll have to line up early with all the thousands of students, though.
Y
Y&Brit
Same here, someone can use my allsport pass if they want. Actually, keep it too.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.