Archived Topic

Gideon George

by Gunk · 4/13/2022

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Love the guy. Very athletic, but I don’t see him getting drafted. I think he’s testing the waters and we will see him back next season.



He needs to get more consistent and he needs a midrange shot, as does the rest of the team.
B
BoiseBYU
I love the guy too. A classy person and focused player. I think he’d benefit also from improving his ball handling skills. It would open up shots for him.
G
Guest
It's a great opportunity for him to hear from scouts and managers in the league areas where he needs to focus. Great for him and for BYU.
G
Gunk
BoiseBYU wrote:

I love the guy too. A classy person and focused player. I think he’d benefit also from improving his ball handling skills. It would open up shots for him.


Yeah. He got a lot better at passing this last season.



I think if a team takes him (not this year) it will be because of his potential.
S
scott715
I saw improvement. He is still new to the game. Ball handling was better. Another year will serve him well.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
He says he's coming back. That's good news.
S
scott715
Happy dance.
G
Gunk
Glad he will be back. That be didn’t make sense to me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.