Archived Topic

Latest Bracketology - Lookin' Good

by FurriousCougar · 2/26/2010

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology



After Vandy's poor showing (playing at home and still only beating Georgia by 2...in OT), and BYU's strong performance, we jump Vandy and move up to a 3 seed!



New Mexico remains a 3 seed



Utah St. moves up



SDSU and Arizona St. are the first 2 teams out...so close
F
FurriousCougar
And look who our second round opponent would be!!! :bug: :bug: :gross: :gross: :sulk: :sulk:



Man...that would have been my LAST guess
S
scott715
That is too funny. Texas A&M in the second round and they moved up to a 6 seed. Look at who gets Uconn.
E
EM_Puma
I'd like to look at any of it, but everytime I go in there today, there are no names by the seeds. So who are we matched up against?
Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
EM_Puma wrote:
I'd like to look at any of it, but everytime I go in there today, there are no names by the seeds. So who are we matched up against?


1st round - Sam Houston 16-6 (Southland)



2nd round - Texas A&M/Rhode Island



3rd round - Most likely Villanova



Kentucky is the 1 seed in our bracket



Not that it matters much anyway, because I sincerely doubt it will be the same match-ups in a few weeks
F
FurriousCougar
EM_Puma wrote:
I'd like to look at any of it, but everytime I go in there today, there are no names by the seeds. So who are we matched up against?


I just realized why you asked this...and I feel stupid...haha



Texas A&M was the team I was referring to though.
E
EM_Puma
FurriousCougar wrote:
I'd like to look at any of it, but everytime I go in there today, there are no names by the seeds. So who are we matched up against?


I just realized why you asked this...and I feel stupid...haha



Texas A&M was the team I was referring to though.


thanks, now they are showing up. There was just blanks and the arrows when I went there the last two times.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.