Archived Topic

SMC

by BoiseBYU · 2/20/2022

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Interesting game. I thought BYU played very tough. Being down 16 and to claw back to 3? And we had good look threes that just didn’t go in. Lohner played outstanding, battling so hard on the boards. Our offense rarely creates an open shot. Most were contested. I wish we could utilize screens better. TJ was too sloppy with the ball. Every time we’ve pressed, it seems to me that good things happen. Maybe do that more or to mix things up? Again, impressed with the fight in this team. I wonder what would happen with both Atiki and Fousse both in?
S
scott715
I am a believer in mixing things up. Throw in a zone, trap or press once in while. Distrupt their rhythm.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.