B
BoiseBYUBYU has turned into a hot mess. I liked that Pope switched George for Lohner only to see George play his worst game if the season. Iâm no expert but the offense is what exactly? After Barcelo we have no one who can reliably shoot and score. And the weave is NEVER going to work when screens arenât set and the switch offs are happening 35+ feet from the basket. We do that to no avail and then one or more guys tries something one on one and the results show. SF has two really good guards and we really have no answer for their big man, what without Harwood and Baxter. Traore and Atiki are good players. They just arenât centers. I do not like starting substitutions after 3 minutes. It takes longer than that to find rhythms. Sigh. Oh and Knell and Johnson have digressed. Hot mess is what we have right now. A hot mess.
I might add though that any coach losing as outstanding of players as Baxter and Harwood, any coach (except Gonzaga maybe) would have a very difficult time adjusting. Those were huge loses.
I might add though that any coach losing as outstanding of players as Baxter and Harwood, any coach (except Gonzaga maybe) would have a very difficult time adjusting. Those were huge loses.

